Saturday 26 July 2014

Dragonslayer (1981)

Dragonslayer (1981) is a fantasy film directed by Mathew Robbins and written by him and Hal Barwood. A young apprentice wizard is sent on a quest to slay the last dragon Vermthrax Pejorative.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: It is brilliant.

DADDY: I know and I loved the dragon

LILLY: Me too.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked the priest who made out that God had killed the dragon.

DADDY: The king said he did it too.

LILLY: I know but it was funnier when the priest did it.

DADDY: I liked the old wizard Ulrich (Ralph Richardson) because he knew everything.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the priest said God killed the dragon and  the king said he did it.

DADDY: I think that says you cannot trust them.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: I liked the bit when the apprentice Galen (Peter MacNicol) fights the dragon because it is awesome.

LILLY: That's good but not the best bit.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is awesome and educational.

DADDY: I think so too..
 
DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: I'm giving this one thirty five because I love it.

DADDY: Thirty five from me too then..


No comments:

Post a Comment