Wednesday 14 October 2015

Jaws (1975)



Jaws (1975) is an American horror film directed by Steven Spielburg based upon the novel by Peter Benchley about a giant white shark which terrorizes a small island resort.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY:  I thought it was predictable how Jaws ate one person at a time but it was good because it was predictable.

DADDY: What you are describing is called suspense, you know something bad is about to happen.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Jaws because I admire that he is predictable and he doesn't give up.

DADDY: I like Quint, I think Robert Shaw should have got an Oscar. Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies!

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When you see the head in the water

DADDY: Me too, when I first saw that I spilt a scalding hot cup of coffee in my lap

LILLY: LOL.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes...No because it is too scary for them.

DADDY: So are you scared to go in the water now?

LILLY: No

DADDY: But you said you were too scared to go to the toilet.

LILLY: Don't tell them that!.

DADDY: How many teeth would you give it?

LILLY: I'm giving it 29 big, sharp, pointy teeth.

DADDY: I'm giving it 30.

DADDY: Da-Dum...Da-Dum

Lilly: Dad! Really?



No comments:

Post a Comment